Wad Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you find good in a Sonic level?

5 posters

Go down

What do you find good in a Sonci level?

What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap22%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap26%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 7 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap7%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap0%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap11%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap0%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap4%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap4%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap15%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_lcap11%What do you find good in a Sonic level? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 27

What do you find good in a Sonic level? Empty What do you find good in a Sonic level?

Post  daiches99 Thu May 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I've always loved the SADX types, a lot of running and platforming together, the graphics don't bother me. In fact, I love the graphics to be bad like that it makes things look cool!
daiches99
daiches99
Judge

Back to top Go down

What do you find good in a Sonic level? Empty Re: What do you find good in a Sonic level?

Post  fawfulfan Fri May 08, 2009 1:44 am

I really like how the levels were in S3&K. That's what I based my vote on.
fawfulfan
fawfulfan
User

Location : I'm looking over your shoulder at what you're doing.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10413229/b0f6da0f/sharing.html

Back to top Go down

What do you find good in a Sonic level? Empty Re: What do you find good in a Sonic level?

Post  xXsamilXx Fri May 08, 2009 1:55 am

I like how the levels were on SA2B/SA2.

Last edited by xXsamilXx on Fri May 08, 2009 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause i'm speical [lol])
xXsamilXx
xXsamilXx
User

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicOmega Fri May 08, 2009 3:57 am

-A lot of running
-A lot of Platforming
-High Quality Graphics
SonicOmega
SonicOmega
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniperific Fri May 08, 2009 5:50 am

High quality graphics or low, doesn't matter. As long as the gameplay is perfect thats all that matters to me
Sniperific
Sniperific
User

Back to top Go down

Post  fawfulfan Fri May 08, 2009 6:13 am

Same here. I put "Low Quality Graphics" in the vote, but it probably would have been better not to check that at all, because I don't really care as long as gameplay is good. That's pretty much how I feel about all games, but good graphics are always a plus.
fawfulfan
fawfulfan
User

Location : I'm looking over your shoulder at what you're doing.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10413229/b0f6da0f/sharing.html

Back to top Go down

Post  daiches99 Fri May 08, 2009 1:05 pm

If you looks at Sonic Adventure DX and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle you realize that they are the 2 best 3d Sonic games released.
The graphics weren't good but did that ruin the gameplay?
The SADX Sonic is the best looking Sonic in my opinion.
daiches99
daiches99
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down