Wad Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A secret never to be told.

Go down

A secret never to be told. Empty A secret never to be told.

Post  Violo Sun May 10, 2009 5:19 am

I was thinking of this for quite a number of years, but only yesterday did I think of actually writing it down.
Code:
Another Ex Grand Prix had gone by and once again the Babylon Rogues were ready to leave while Wave sat at the edge of a cliff watching the sunset over a beach which was where one of the tracks was held. Below she saw a red echidna walking along the beach with his Extreme Gear under his arm, the waves washing the footprints away. He sat down under a palm tree. Then a cream coloured rabbit rode by on a yacht.
“Knuckles and Cream, looks like they’re having fun,” Wave said to herself. Just then, she heard another Rogue behind her.
“Wave! We’re leaving! Get ready to go!” Jet yelled out across the small amount of field between Wave and their ship.
“We’re going to leave you behind again,” Jet said in response to not saying anything. He started to walk away but got stopped by a big guy about 1½ times the size of Jet. He looked down at him trying to get something from Jet.
“Storm, what are you doing? Get in the ship you big buffoon!” Jet yelled at him. Storm stood there and replied with something that Wave thought she would never hear and sat up when she heard it.
“Why can’t we let Wave have a little time alone before we go?” Storm asked. Even though he had a short temper and super strength, deep down, he had a nice heart and was willing to help his friends.
“Storm, she’ll be fine like every other time, now, get, back, in, the, ship,” Jet stated back. Storm just sighed and walked in the ship. Jet followed him. Wave sighed, at least Storm tried. A few minutes later, the ship went up and left.
“Oh well, at least I have my Air Ride and prototype Yacht to catch up,” Wave told herself.
“I better just enjoy the view,” Wave told herself. Even though she was a really big tomboy, Jet didn’t get one thing, she was still a girl. And she still had girly tastes. She then heard a voice behind her.
“Why are you all alone?” said the voice. Wave knew this voice and looked down at the palm tree that Knuckles was supposedly sitting at. He wasn’t there. She looked at her watch to see that it had been half an hour when the Babylon Rogues left without her. She sighed.
“What do you want Knuckles?” Wave asked him closing her eyes half-way.
“I saw you up here and wondered why you weren’t with those Rogues when they flew off,” Knuckles replied with a solid tone.
“You can’t walk up this cliff that quickly,” Wave stated.
“I climbed,” Knuckles gave back. He walked towards her and sat next to her. Wave still hadn’t turned to him.
“Hmph, I don’t know why you’re here next to me. Don’t you remember?” Wave said in an annoyed tone.
“We’re only rivals with our friends, we can still hang out or something,” Knuckles replied looking at the sunset. Wave didn’t respond but she just sat there and watched as well. They sat there until the sun set and the moon rose. During that time, even though Wave resisted it, she had leaned against Knuckles’ shoulder being tired. Knuckles got up and said to Wave looking down with his hand out,
“Well, you aren’t going to catch up now. So do you need a lift?” Wave sat there for a moment. At least he understood. At least he cared. At least he stood by her. She got up and replied,
“I think I do. But don't tell a soul about this,” Wave demanded.
“A secret’s a secret,” Knuckles said back with his hand against his chest.
“I never tell a secret,” Knuckles continued. Wave smiled.
 “Good, let’s go then,” Wave said walking off. Knuckles wandered if Tails would mind. He would. Good thing Knuckles had super strength.
“I think I should be leading,” Knuckles said to Wave who was now on her Extreme Gear. He put his goggles on and lead the way to the newest model of the Tornado.

Also, OMG! First Knuckles X Wave. XD

Last edited by Violo on Sun May 10, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shut up darkness claw -_-)
Violo
Violo
The Creator

https://wad-heaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum