Wad Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Of Daiches The Hedgehog

2 posters

Go down

Story Of Daiches The Hedgehog Empty Story Of Daiches The Hedgehog

Post  daiches99 Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

I have edited my fan characters story but here is the old one from 1-2 years ago.
Daiches the hedgehog is a red hedgehog who comes from the past on the Island Of Angels, he was best friends with Tikal The Echidna (SADX). All the young hedgehogs were blessed with the blue wind's blessing at the age of 13, when Daiches was 13 he was due to have his blessing with 2 other hedgehogs - Flames the hedgehog and Rix the hedgehog. Once he had received the blessing the legendary chant of the Blue wind was called out to the heavens. However when this happened the king of darkness freed himself from the ancient rock that had chains to it that banished all evil into an alternate dimension of nothingness called the Chaos Dimension. Flames was pyrokinetic and Rix was a hedgehog with Psycho-kinetical powers, they fought away the monster using their powers along with all the other hedgehogs with powers from the blue winds blessing, however Daiches had not received any powers from the blue wind like his friends just had. A voice in his mind had talked to him 'Daiches you do not realize these new powers you have received from me, yours is the most valuable, most sacred, most powerful gift there is. However, you must use your new gift carefully because handling this could cause chaos. I warn you now, if you are not ready for a challenge then I will give you different powers, but only I can see your potential and courage inside of you. So go and lock away the king of darkness with your new ability to copy peoples moves and keep them in you forever!' Daiches had found himself back on the Island Of Angels, he watched as the island was being protected by all the brave hedgehogs, Daiches had wondered how long they had kept this up for but then forgot and ran over to them. He had noticed a definite increase in speed but not enough to create a sonic boom. When he had reached them, he saw the fire shot at the monster and then focused his mind on using the fire on the monster himself. He raised his hand and focused on flames poring out of it and a great streak of fire fire hit the monster. He realized that he could only use an ability if he had seen the attack or had it used near him, so he ran to Rix and focused on himself picking up an object without touching it and slamming it in the monsters face, it happened instantaneously. Daiches thought that if the monster wasn't tied up to the Chaos Dimension then he wouldn't break free from it but would just be stuck there. Daiches ran to the old rock that had contained the king of darkness and placed his hand on it, absorbing all of its powers, then the swung his hand as if tearing the Chaos Dimension open and it had appeared, it was like staring at a bowl filled with millions of different colours, there were dashes of red, blue, green, purple, violet, every colour imaginable in every corner. Daiches then picked up the monster with his psycho-kinetic powers and threw him into the chaos dimension. His friends congratulated him on getting his new gift and both amazed at him getting a great gift, joked about him bringing his home down with his powers. Daiches had then realized that there were more monsters out in the world and that he had to stop them,he wanted to protect his world as much as he could so he had then decided that he would travel through time to save the world. When Flames, Rix and Tikal had asked how he was going to do this he recited the story of how he had came to their world because he was taken through time and space after his home was attacked and he felt lonely, for there was nobody left there. He had only been 5 then but he remembered it clearly to date. He was sure that soon he would save his home and bring it to the world in which he lived. After a day had passed he said goodbye to all the people on the island, yet before he left he had a curiosity that he didn't want to keep, he went to the ancient temple of the emeralds that controlled time and space, he knew that there were 2 sides to it, light and dark. All the positive energy was for those who seeked to help to save the world while all the negative energy was used by those willing to control the galaxies and universes. Daiches then thought that the negative energy of the energy in the emeralds could be absorbed by him, thus being safe from harms way. However when he absorbed the power he found out that not all of it could be taken from it, so he left the smallest amount of negative energy as he could in there, thinking that it wouldn't cause too much damage. He left the shrine giving the emeralds his blessings hoping for a safe journey in protecting the world knowing that it would not be safe at all. When he was ready to leave he said goodbye to his 3 greatest friends: Rix, Flames and Tikal. However Rix and Flames had decided that they wanted to join Daiches on his journey, he refused to et them with him as he acted a lot like Shadow The Hedgehog and normally kept himself to himself. Rix and Flames pleaded to come and eventually gave into them and decided that they could come as long as they kept out what he did (Tikal refused to come because it was her duty to protect the emeralds), and decided that they could have the powers of time travel as well. Daiches and the others said goodbye to Tikal and went years into the future.

It had been a whole year since Daiches had left to look for the blue wind, he had learned a lot of new tricks now including: The power of ice, teleportation, thunder and balance. He also was a lot tougher and had much more stamina than before. He finally came to the 21st century eventually running into sonic the hedgehog, he noticed him as the blue wind at once but wasn't ready to meet the blue wind himself yet. He watched him save the world countless times and made sure that he learned all of his moves, along with his friends as well. He had learned everyones moves by now even managing to learn the moves that Shadow The Hedgehog had used. He landed in a forest on Sonic's island. He had been watching him for along time now and was ready to meet the blue wind in person for Sonic had not noticed daiches watching him. Daiches had lost his friends along time ago being, be being separated into parallel universes. But when was is about to catch up with Sonic the darkness in the Chaos emeralds that he absorbed had finally met the scratch he had gotten from the darkness king had given him, he had forgotten about the scratch for ages. When they reacted a new figure appeared and Daiches didn't realize it at first but a new foe had just stepped into his life.

The figure got up from the floor and looked at Daiches right in the eye. Daiches gave a cry of surprise and steeped back a little. The figure was actually himself, but it surely couldn't be him. The Daiches looking at him then spoke, not in a normal way, but in a dark mutter, that was as cold as ice. "Daiches The Hedgehog how nice to meet you. I have waited ages for this," his body was a darker shade of red to his and he spoke without barely moving his mouth. "It has been so long. I have waited ages for The One, the power of all, the seeker of saving the world, but I never thought it would be you!"
"What do you mean!" Daiches Demanded "How do you know who I am!"
"Not surprising that you don't realize me!" The copy replied, "But there is plenty of time to explain. I guess telling you wouldn't harm!"
Daiches stared trying to remember who he was.

"You see Daiches" the copy said, "I am all the darkness, anger, sadness, all the bad things inside of you put together. You see Daiches..." And He Explained it all. "It cant be true, thats impossible, how can I be that. It isn't true!"
"I assure you it's all true!"
"You are lying!" Daiches got up, "I guess the monster that i have been looking for is right here then!" he said, "That's it then, i am taking you down!" He ran at his copy who dodged as easily as if he was a snail. "Whats the matter ?" He ran at him again and the copy dodged him yet again. "Come on and fight me like the Hedgehog you are!" Daiches had suddenly had a though. He raised his hand in the air and shouted "chaos control!"

The two hedgehog were thrown back by the force that had met them. Where Daiches had stood 2 seconds ago there were 7 emeralds. Daiches thought that the chaos emeralds had come to help him. But even though they looked like them they were all filled with the same colours,black and dark blue! Both hedgehogs got up and ran for the emeralds but they were frozen in mid air, as though time had stopped. Then a voice spoke to them, not a nice cheerful one but one colder than any voice could be.

'Daiches, You have put in the final piece of the puzzle. I am the king of darkness and you have helped me. By reacting the mark of darkness and the prince of darkness and chaos control you have created power that not even the chaos emeralds can stop. But I should really be thanking Daiches. He held the darkness from the chaos emeralds inside of yourself and reacting it with the darkness inside of me and chaos control making the exact opposite of what the chaos emeralds are. The chaos emeralds are good and rely on hope and friendship while the negative emeralds rely on anger and hatred. You just released my most powerful weapons! So thank you!' The voice stopped and the 7 emeralds scattered

It had been strange, how everything had happened. So now he really had to find the blue wind. 'Still though' Daiches though, 'It would be nice to have my friends back.' He remembered how he and his friends had to save the world by separating themselves from each other into different dimensions. A single tear fell from his eyes. He hated the memory, he continued to walk sadly along the path in the forest,then two girls jumped down from a tree in front of daiches. A blue bunny with a blue Chao and a red cat with wings. "You shouldn't be looking like that," She said wiggling her finger, "cheer up whats the matter?"

"It doesn't concern you," he said stiffly.

"Oh yes it does!" She replied hotly, "We should concern because we make sure that everyone on the island is happy because we are..."

"I don't want to hear it!" Daiches said, but he was too late at once the two girls shouted

"Team Cheery!"

"Outta my way!" Daiches said,

"Your rude, aren't you!" She said in an annoyed voice,

"Well maybe I wouldn't be if you two left me alone!" He shouted,

"Fine then," She said, "Go on then old, lonely and friendless!"

"At least I'm not a loser!" He shouted. The result was instantaneous, the girls had both gotten very angry. The bunny suddenly had water darting around her in anger and the cat caught fire.

"Now, now!" He said with a voice that had told them he was slightly scared. The girls rage stopped and eventually burned out. Daiches straightened himself up and walked off.

"Where are you going?" they asked,

"I told you to forget it!" He said half annoyed,

"Don't you even want to know our names?"

"NO!"

"Fine if you are gonna forget us," and they followed him,

Daiches stopped just before he got to their city and said "What do you want?"

Slightly tearful the bunny said, "I'm Aqua!" And the the Cat said,

"And I'm Flaines!"

"Ok, now that I know your names will you leave me alone?" he asked

"Not with that attitude!" Aqua said in a mother like voice,

"You can't tell me what to do!" He shouted, "Chaos Control!" Nothing Happened,

"What's the matter?" Flaines asked, "can't use Chaos Control, I don't know what that is but your not very good at it are you?"

Daiches ran to the city and Aqua and Flaines followed him, Aqua rode on a jet of water and Flaines flew with her fiery wings.

"WILL YOU TWO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He shouted, really annoyed now.

"We thought we could be friends!" They shouted at him,

"NO!"

"Come on"

"NO!"

"Please?"

"NO!"

We wanna be friends!"

"NO!"

They had been running along for quite some time when Daiches finally gave up, "Ok, you can tag along ok? But no trouble!"

The two girls then said in a snobby tone, "We don't want to travel with you now!"

Daiches Gave a sigh of relief,

"APRIL FOOLS! We were just kidding!" The girls said delightedly,

"It's not even April" Daiches said really annoyed,

"Don't worry, you said it yourself, we are with you now we can tag along!"

After some time in the city the girls asked, "Why don't you have any friends?"

"That is for me to know and you to not!" Daiches said grumpily,

"Well you probably wouldn't have any with that attitude!" The girls replied, "So what happened to your friends?"

"What, how did you know?" Daiches asked,

"We didn't, but you just told us, thanks!" and the girls laughed at being so triumphant.

"Man, this is not going to be fun!" Daiches moaned, and he set off with the girls following him to find the blue wind.

To Be Continued...

-------

That's it, but stories changed and new words are woven into a story, thus meaning my story has changed.
daiches99
daiches99
Judge

Back to top Go down

Story Of Daiches The Hedgehog Empty Re: Story Of Daiches The Hedgehog

Post  Violo Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:35 am

A very clever story. It kinda seemed overpowered but Aqua and Flaines really cracked me up, especially the argument. Razz
Violo
Violo
The Creator

https://wad-heaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  daiches99 Mon May 11, 2009 5:24 pm

I kinda have a plot for daiches' story:
He lives back in time with Tikal;
He is in search for the Blue Wind to help him destroy a creature made from Pure Darkness;
He is in search of the Chaos and Negative emeralds;
The chaos emeralds have little darkness because most of the darkness is in the Negative Emeralds;
He travels forward in time using a machine and lightning;
He enters Central City (in mobius) by smashing through a window and a load of streets;
He wields a sword and has the power to control CHAOS (chaos control etc);

I guess that is it so far...
daiches99
daiches99
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down