Wad Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters?

3 posters

Go down

Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters? Empty Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters?

Post  Ice Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:01 am

Just wondering.
Chances are that you already know me because I'm awesome like that.
Also, I join almost every forum that branches off of SRB2, so don't you start feeling all special just because Ice joined your forum K?
Also, first.
Ice
Ice
User

Back to top Go down

Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters? Empty Re: Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters?

Post  Dr.Pepper Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 am

10 to 255 characters? That's odd, I'll see if there's something I can do about it.

Anyway, welcome to the Wad Heaven forums, Ice. It's good to see that you decided to join. I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Dr.Pepper
Dr.Pepper
The Char Master

Back to top Go down

Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters? Empty Re: Why do topic titles need to range between 10 and 255 characters?

Post  Violo Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:52 am

Actually, I might be able to make the minimum smaller but I can't make it bigger than 255 characters. Sorry.

Edit: Oh anyway, welcome to Wad Heaven.
Violo
Violo
The Creator

https://wad-heaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down