Wad Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega Theory.

2 posters

Go down

The Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega Theory. Empty The Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega Theory.

Post  Violo Thu May 28, 2009 11:17 am

I friend of mine and me came up with a theory to how the Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega theory goes.
At the end of Sonic 06, Blaze gets sent to another dimension and at the end of Final Story, time gets neutralised (something like that). But that doesn't mean that Blaze's dimension gets changed. She is in another dimension when she came to Sonic in Sonic Rush and Silver is in the future. Then she said she was always alone because of her poweres because Iblis was trapped inside due to her fire powers and Silver won't be able to remember her.
The only things that this doesn't explain is how Eggman Nega is in both the future and another dimension and why Blaze doesn't mention Silver if her time never cjanged and she still remembered him. Meaning that Sonic 06 is before Sonic Rush and Sonic Rivals.
Violo
Violo
The Creator

https://wad-heaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega Theory. Empty Re: The Silver, Blaze and Eggman Nega Theory.

Post  Brown the dog Thu May 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Let's say that Eggman Nega has a will to conquer MUCH more than just a planet, ok?
Brown the dog
Brown the dog
User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum