Wad Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!!

+5
Filio
Brown the dog
Violo
daiches99
Dr.Pepper
9 posters

Go down

"Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!! Empty "Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!!

Post  Dr.Pepper Fri May 15, 2009 11:47 am

WHAT DO I DO TO DROWN IT OUT THAT CHEESY TUNE?! D': RUNNING LAPS AROUND THE HOUSE ON A JACKHAMMER DIDN'T CUT IT, AND HAMMERING NAILS WITH MY HEAD WHILE LISTENING TO "NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP" ONLY MADE IT WORSE. I ALSO TRIED SHOOTING THE TAILS DOLL WITH SILVER BULLETS.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WAT2DO
Dr.Pepper
Dr.Pepper
The Char Master

Back to top Go down

"Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!! Empty Re: "Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!!

Post  daiches99 Fri May 15, 2009 12:53 pm

That song is annoying.. DARN IT IS MY HEAD NOW!
**** YOU SONIC R!
daiches99
daiches99
Judge

Back to top Go down

"Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!! Empty Re: "Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!!

Post  Violo Fri May 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Quick! Listen to either this or this!
They're awesoem and good songs to get stuck in your head.
Or if you're desparate, listen to the Zero Gravity version of Catch Me If you Can..
Violo
Violo
The Creator

https://wad-heaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Brown the dog Sat May 16, 2009 2:49 am

I don't really know why do you all hate "can you feel the sunshine ?". It's a very good music. Oh, and if you tell me "It's related to Tails Doll that music. That's why!" or something like that, then you need to grow up, seriously...
Brown the dog
Brown the dog
User

Back to top Go down

"Can you feel the sunshine" has been stuck in my head for three days straight!!! Empty Re

Post  Filio Sat May 16, 2009 3:19 am

I never even heard it.

Filio
Logo Creator

Location : ...Don't look behind you... WHY DID YOU LOOK BEHIND YOUR BACK!?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybones69 Sat May 16, 2009 5:32 am

Listen to Livin' In the City. That'll drown it out for sure.
Jellybones69
Jellybones69
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Pepper Sat May 16, 2009 11:40 am

Livin' in the City doesn't help. D':
Violo wrote:Quick! Listen to either this or this!
They're awesoem and good songs to get stuck in your head.
Or if you're desparate, listen to the Zero Gravity version of Catch Me If you Can..
I haven't heard all of Dreams of Absolution - Blaze Version yet, but it sounds good. I'm downloading the MP3 now, since Youtube lags pretty badly with Linux Flash plugins. And "What I'm made of" is one of my favorite Crush40 songs, that helped a little.
Brown the dog wrote:I don't really know why do you all hate "can you feel the sunshine ?". It's a very good music. Oh, and if you tell me "It's related to Tails Doll that music. That's why!" or something like that, then you need to grow up, seriously...
Well, the soundtrack itself is okay, it's just the really cheesy lyrics that turn most people off.

Heh, this reminds me of the time I first heard Tikal's Theme, from Sonic Adventure. It got stuck in my head for two days straight. I would go to sleep hearing it in the back of my mind, wake up the next morning, and the song still be playing. It was THAT bad. o_o
Dr.Pepper
Dr.Pepper
The Char Master

Back to top Go down

Post  daiches99 Sat May 16, 2009 12:50 pm

I love Livin in the city AND What I'm made of and the SADX It doesn't matter.
daiches99
daiches99
Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  darkness claw Sat May 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Guys! There's an easier way to get ANYTHING out of your mind!
Just repeat: "TUNA SALAD" Over and over again in your mind, or say it out loud if necessary.
darkness claw
darkness claw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice Sat May 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Nothing can bump a song outta your mind and replace it with itself like...

Carry on My Wayward Son!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw6_VXPwm6U

If that doesn't work, then anything from Brittany Spears would help. They're desperate measures though.
Ice
Ice
User

Back to top Go down

Post  fawfulfan Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 am

I feel bad for you. I'm also relieved I'm not near you, just in case you're humming the tune!
fawfulfan
fawfulfan
User

Location : I'm looking over your shoulder at what you're doing.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/10413229/b0f6da0f/sharing.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down